Sunday, July 09, 2017

Art journaling

Dear Diary,

Even though I haven't been blogging, I have been journaling.  It's just a different kind of journal.  



I journal about things that are important to me.  I journal about times that I'm happy

          






I journal about things that I'm frustrated or angry about






(above) on this day I was tired of seeing all the "bloom where you're planted" posters. 




I journaled selfies to get my feelings out of my head about how I felt about myself that day.







I did this little watercolor when I was near my heaviest.  



sometimes I journaled to try to say to myself, "buck up, little cowboy".




i journaled (sometimes) about runs I did
which I did do. 

slowly.


so this is one thing that's different now.  I journal in pictures that I draw myself.  

...










5 comments:

  1. Fantastic. I don't have your mad drawing skillz but wish I did - what a great way to journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice thing to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...